Is this normal ? Warning TMI adult content

okay, im 7 months pregnant so i guess hemorids are pretty normal, i started having them weeks ago and went to the ER, and they gave me some meds. and that was that....

But starting this morning i have pooped 3 times today, all 3 times bloody. Does that sound normal? I never poop that much. Its not runny or anything but i didnt know if this was ok.....

what ya think?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes i have the same problem you do, i am not sure how much blood u are talking about but mine is just a little bit when i wipe. Try not to freak out just ask your dr the next time u go what u should do to help. Good luck
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's worth a call to your OB. It could just be that your 'roids burst, but best to check.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It also depends on the kind of blood you're seeing. If it's bright red, it probably is a wound like a 'roid, but if the blood is darker, it could indicate a problem farther into the intestine... Your Dr. might ask for a sample or photo to double-check...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 8:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• thanks, its bright red...im pretty sure thats what it it, but normally i dont poop 3 times aday & have that problem. But i was constipated all day yesterday. :(
    then i ate i jar of apple sauce last night........ lol
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Its probably the applesauce mixed with your hemorrhoids making you poop and bleed. If it persists, definitely run it by your dr.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'd talk to your OB about your concerns.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'd call the OB, but I had the same issue at about 8 months (when the dreaded hemorrhoids struck)...
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2011