I was the kind of teenager that did stupid stuff before i had my daughter. I did drugs and went out and partied, etc. One of my favorite things to do was smoke weed but after I had my daughter I stopped. How many of you still smoke pot still and how many quit right after they found out they were preggers? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• clappingThats AWESOME MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• What is this true confessions?? all I got to say is I know a lot good moms who smoked before they got pregnant and stopped during pregnancy, and then continued occasionally and were great loving mom, that brought up well adjusted happy successful adults.

Answer by older at 8:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• only thing ive ever experieced is someone who i knew that smoked before , while and after pregnant. She was a terriable mom, and left the baby places, and when she was a month old stuck a fire ball in the babies mouth and thought it was funny b/c the babys face got red and she started to choke.

of course, DSS isnt worth anything when called, there was no one i could prove it or anyone else could prove it.... so nothing could be done.
    Poor baby <3
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I tried it before I had my son. It wasnt for me and I havent done it in a LONG time.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i know a lot of good moms who smoke pot and a lot of bad moms who wouldn't touch it. as long as you aren't doing it around the kid, why not make them even more entertaining?
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 12:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I stopped all drug use before I joined the Navy in 2003. I had my daughter in 2006. I haven't touched a single drug (that wasn't prescribed) since signing my life away for four years.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• honestly? i smoked weed before during and after my daughter ws born...and notonly is she healthy but she is also a very happy baby..and so is mommy lol n rightnow she is goin thru her "terrible twos" so the weed deff helps the stress and such lol cuz she is a bit of a handful now lol..but i dnt smoke it around her or n eone else that doesnt smoke or are to young :-) hope that helped
    Luvinmykids225

Answer by Luvinmykids225 at 5:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Anyone who would smoke weed when/during/after they are pregnant should be turned into Child Protective Services !
    There are SO many GOOD parents who would LOVE to adopt your children....

You need a license to drive!
    You need a license to caught a FISH !

But, all you need to have a child is an egg and sperm!
    PATHETIC !
    MomnGradStudent

Answer by MomnGradStudent at 11:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• @ MomnGradStudent

There's is no need to be such a bitch. Just because you think in order to raise a kid you have to be a stuck up snobby with with a broom stuck up your ass doesnt mean its the right way. Everybody raises their children differently and who knows maybe her kids will turn out better than yours. That wouldnt surprise me because from the first impression i just got of you, your kids are going to go nowhere with their lives. Hopefully they learn not to be like you because if not......I feel very sorry for them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• @ MomnGradStudent

deff no need to be a bitch..my daughter is in PERFECT health and is incredibly intelligent..so who the fuck are you to judge me or any1 else for that matter? i smoked weed before becuz i was a silly kid..i smoked weed during to help with the cramps/nausea/back pain and all other rediculous things that come along with pregnancy...and i smoke it now becuz it helps with the everday stresses of life as a young parent who not only works but goes to school while taking care of a 19 mo old and being 17 weeks pregnant..i happen to be a very productive member of society so smoking pot does not make me any less of a mother then you..i dont smoke around my kids or n e 1 else for that matter...so perhaps you should take some advice and remeber that every time you point your finger at some1 there are 3 more pointing back at you..

and p.s.
    you need a liscense to CATCH a fish..perhaps you could use some schooling?
    Luvinmykids225

Answer by Luvinmykids225 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2011