How often do you brush your babies teeth?

My daughter brushes her teeth on her own in the mornings and I brush them for her mid-day/evening before bed. The reason I'm asking is because my husband never remembers to brush her teeth when he is home with her and acts like I'm nuts for making a big deal about it. I also saw on another post about teething babies a mom said that she brushes her babies teeth "sometimes" ... Are you not supposed to brush them all the time? My daugther is 18 months btw.

cpuckett27

Asked by cpuckett27 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• once a day he is 16mnths :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My youngest is 18 months.  I brush hers twice a day as I do the others and as needed.  I say as needed because lets say they have bread or candy in the daytime, they get their teeth brushed after they are done with those things.  And I don't think your crazy for it.  My baby teeth weren't taken care of and at 25 I now have dentures. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• twice a day!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Twice a day - after breakfast and before bed. I let him brush his teeth while I'm brushing my own teeth, and then I give his teeth a final scrub (at 19 months, he's still too little to do a good enough job on his own).
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• every day at least once--most times it is in the morning and then at night before he goes to bed
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2011