From my other Question Easter Basket ??

What do you plan on doing ( Home made ones )

I'm going to try ( if I can find them ) and get two kids size metal wheelbarrows and put sand toys and other little toys and an outfit or two in it.. Something they can use all summer long..

Whats your plan if you dont mind me asking.. I need more Ideas lol

mommato2boys79

Asked by mommato2boys79 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Holidays

• Typically we do bubbles, a new kite because ours ALWAYS ends in a tree by the end of the season, chalk, sand toys, a new outfit if I find one I can't live without, crayons and a coloring book. We have an easter egg hunt, and hidden along with the eggs are clues to where you'll find your basket. So we start off hunting for eggs and clues, and end with the "prize" at the end. Each child's "clues" are written on a different colored piece of paper, and typically it's only a 3 step process to find your basket. That way if one child gets 12 eggs and one only gets 6 they don't care because they're too enthralled with finding and enjoying their baskets. It works out well since we have kids in our family from 10 on down to 11 months.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I haven't figured out the container, but it won't be typical baskets. I think the ones sold for Easter look too girlish. I usually give things like books, Wii games, Easter-themed DVDs, a little candy, and always a stuffed animal, although this year my 9 year old may be too old to appreciate that so I might switch it out to something more age appropriate.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm making my niece a basket. a bucket with a shovel. Coloring book, bubbles,and some candy. I going to also put a healthy snacks in it.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• We are doing bubbles ( colored ones from walmart very cute ) and new kites too lol and Thinking about the coloring books and markers that only work on the paper.. and we will be doing at least 2 different easter egg hunts with my family and then one at home.

I hope you all have a Great Easter
    mommato2boys79

Comment by mommato2boys79 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011