How do you know.........?

How do you know if someone really is "In Love" with you, or if they really just feel like they have to be with you? How do you know for sure if they really want to be with you? I guess I'm really just in one of my moods, but what can you do... Its just something that's on my mind as of right now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• It's hard to tell sometimes . . . . my marriage is like a rubber band . . . we get closer and farther and closer and farther. I am pretty sure that is normal, but, oh, do I miss that fun excitement we had when we first met!
    Anonymous

• My personal thoughts.

You don't.. We believe, we feel, we hope..etc.. However we have no way of truly knowing what lies in another person's heart or mind. It's impossible to truly know what another person feels, we can't "feel" what they feel. Just like we can't think what they are thinking (feelings come from our thoughts..what we think/how we think is what creates our "feelings").. Many believe that you can tell by the way someone treats you, acts around you, what they say or do for you. However, reality is this, there are many many people in this world who can do those very things and not really mean any of it.

That's part of the great mystery, risk and wonder of Love. :-) There is no way of truly knowing. That's one of the reasons why love is not logical and can't really be figured out. Love is just simply experienced and felt, and each person experiences/feels it in different ways.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• ....experiencing, sharing, feeling... is Love, if you know how to give this 3 things you for sure know how to Love, and be Loved, from person who also knows this 3 things! :)
    cageybaby

Answer by cageybaby at 9:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I think that question can honestly only be answered by you. People have different ways of expressing love. My s/o doesn't go around declaring his undying love for me everyday but I know that he does.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• When they go out of their way to do things just to make you smile. When they put your needs first.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Does he care, what you look like in the morning?

Can you pee in front of him?

Does he care, about how you look or accept, you as you look ?

Has he ever let you be sick and helped you through it ?

SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i think when we dont have to always say i love to know we mean it, when i dont shave for ten months and he still gives me massages and says im sexy in a skirt or tank top, we roll over in the morning and kiss, when i wear his clothes and he doesnt mind, but when i dress up he treats me the same (sexy no matter what), when being apart doesnt mean falling apart, seeing each other again, is like the first day we met (even if it has only been a couple of hours) when we can talk about anything and everything and our slight chances of silence is not uncomfortable. knowing each others faults and being able to make up for them. i just listed some things that tell me my DF is in it for the long haul.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 4:52 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Men are different from us women if he didn't love or want you beleive me he would be gone men don't stay with women they don't care for with all the other fish in the sea.
    Some men don't say they love you because they just dont but some do we women feel with our Hearts and lots of emotion and men feel with their "other Head " and sometime head and heart. So if he isnt' cheating don't worry to much.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2011