Are you happy, mama?

What would you change if you are not? What is Happiness for you?

If you are happy today "BUMP"

cageybaby

Asked by cageybaby at 8:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Happy in general? Yes, I am. My life has its ups & downs, of course, but I love it. The only thing I would change is about my husband's other daughter...I love her, but neither of us can stand her "mom", if you could call her that. At times, I really wish he'd worn a condom. but at the end of the day, that little girl is so beautiful, and innocent. I hope we get a fair amount of custody, so my husband can be a part of both of his kids lives. So, overall, very happy =]
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Why yes I am, thanks for asking :) The only thing about my current life I would change is the amount of animals we own. I'm not a pet person, and we have 1 dog, 2 cats and a rabbit. The dig is just, well, lets say special so I don't start venting and move on :) The rabbit constantly flings his bedding/poop onto my floors no matter what we fill his cage with, the one cat sheds literally 12 months a year, and the other thinks my window screens are his personal scratch pad. I want them all gone NOW! But overall in the scheme of life this is little, so Happy I am :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes very happy.. There is only one thing I would change and that is I would have not let somethings get to me a long time ago ..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Absolutely. I've been very lucky in life and have everything I've ever wanted. I question all the time what I did to deserve it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Oh...and if I had to choose one thing to choose, I'd choose to live in another state. We'll move eventually, but I'm trying to convince my parents to move with us bc I don't want to live far away from them. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes, and I can't think of anything to change
    I guess that is a good thing =-)
    heather_84

Answer by heather_84 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes I am very happy, only thing I plan to change is going back to school, everything else is such a blessing, my DH & DD's make it all worth it .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Is good to know that are still ppl that know what is to be happy, lucky or blessed! It makes me happyier to comunicate with good and positive ppl like you ladies! Thank you! :) Wish you all a great new week! :) ... Life is Good!
    cageybaby

Comment by cageybaby (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2011