Which is the best money making opportunity?

A website, a Squidoo Lens, or blog?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have done a couple companies but found my fit with Arbonne. It was the company my mom has now been with for 19 yrs. So I grew up using the products. I have tried others and I have excema so I reacted bad! came back to arbonne. When hubby wanted me to get a job and had to do arbonne and made great money that has keep me home with our 3 kids and I homeschool too. Plus hubby now works from home too. We get to go on vacations when most people can't or just take the day off and do famiy stuff. Its great!!
    Good luck!!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 1:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• For me it's Tupperware. For everyone it's different.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• A real job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Every person you get to answer this is just going to tell you what they do. For me it has been Ameriplan. I tried all that other stuff and lost money on most of it. That doesn't mean that they are not great opportunities it just means they weren't for me. Personally I recommend Ameriplan to everyone as I think it's a business that ANYONE can profit from if they are willing to work. If you are not looking for a home business opportunity I would reccomend you check out momportunity.com. There are a great number of WAH jobs there. Good Luck and let me know if you would like some information about Ameriplan.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My home based business has worked for me.
    Checkout my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    Or visit my website at www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    Good Luck in your search!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I also sell Tupperware and I MADE over $500 in commission PLUS I earned a 5% bonus because i sold over $1200 worth of Tupperware. Not to mention the products I've earned free from Tupperware as well. I LOVE IT too!!!! Plus I only worked 20 hrs and i got to pick the hours I worked. It's worth considering. what have you got to loose?? GOOD LUCK finding your perfect fit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Quoted: "A real job. "

Ummmmm I have a full time job, hubby owns several local business and GUESS WHAT I STILL WANT MORE MONEY! '

OMG can you imagine that??? Yes, I am very well off, contributing member to society, but I still want to know which is better, a Squidoo, a Blog, or a Website?....

MORAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Hey girl my hubby is military and we are the same as you we want the best ways to make money without hurting people on our way. I work at home with my own webpage.
    www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    Let me know what you think.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 12:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• stripping
    Anonymous