Dental discount plants (not insurance)

if you have one, what do you have
which are best
(i need fillings and am hoping to beable to afford the white colored kind and i need a bridge, as well as xrays cleaning etc)
thanks

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 8:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• tere is care credit but they also charge an arm and a leg in payents.. i have been paying 200 a month for what feels like forever. the dental place might be able to tell u were u should go or who to call. best of luck.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• You might look for a university that has a dental program. They often offer treatment that is better than most at about half the cost.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have a home business that helps people who are looking for dental and health plans. It is not an insurance.
    Here is my website so you can get more info. Our dental plan is $14.95/month for an individual plan

http://www.mybenefitsplus.com
    (vgriffin)
    Please let me know if I can be of any other help.
    vgriffinmama

Answer by vgriffinmama at 8:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2011