Do you still kiss?

How often do you and your DH/SO kiss? I don't mean you kiss hello and kiss goodbye...I mean long, passionate, makes you weak in the knees, makes you remember why you love him kind of kisses lol

Me and DH hardly ever kiss like that anymore....he still kisses me several times a day but they are just the standard hello/goodbye pecks on the mouth kind of kisses, nothing is wrong with our relationship, he still shows me in every other way how much he loves me, tells me how sexy and beautiful he thinks I am yadda, yadda, yadda...but {sigh} I miss those kisses lol

Is it because the honeymoon phase is officially over? Just wondering if I'm the only one going through this...I need some saliva in my life lol

Do you still kiss?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• not as often as he'd like, honestly. we make-out, if we're ever on the couch/bed/at home together..and the ds is no where around. (his idea..he doesn't even want to resemble being physically passionate in our ds's presence.).

however, i don't remember his 'made me weak in the knees' kisses to be so open-mouthed and sloppy wet. i can't stand that. and yes, i've tried to tell him having a gaping mouth come at my face to completely envelope my lips does not make me want to continue. and sometimes he remembers, but i honestly think he's lost his freaking mind..because knowing me, i would've told him this from the get-go..or we wouldn't have continued dating. (yeah, i'm that shallow..a kiss is a kiss, though.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Every single day we decided 39 years ago that this could remind us of that flame that burned before and still keeps on burning after 39 years.

Answer by older at 8:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Every day.. One of the ways we keep the passion alive after nearly 26 years is by stimulating it on a regular basis. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• evey day i wipe his drool off my face. he says he wants to mess up my make up.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 9:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Just about every time one of us enters or leaves the room... We've been married 5 years, we really don't have sex (cause we really aren't that interested in it) but we've always been very passionate towards one another...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Only during the act. :( I miss it, too.
    Anonymous

• Not as often as we used to because of his health.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• everyday, it is how we keep the passion going strong.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• We kiss all the time. Sometimes I plant a big sloppy one on him or he plants one on me.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Hardly ever, been married 36 yrs.Get use to it,as time goes on,that's just the way it is...
    tresnana605

Answer by tresnana605 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2011