What are some of the changes you noticed in your body in the days leading up to when you delivered?

I am 37 weeks and maybe just so anxious to move on from pregnancy I am hoping I am having signs that labor is not too far away. I have noticed I am drinking tons more water than the normal 8 glasses a day, I am EXHAUSTED all day no matter how much I sleep, I have a lot more brackston hicks throughout the day and they are starting to be kinda painful now, and I have had to poop alot more these last few days (not diarrhea). I really don't think I can wait another 3 weeks, or even worse, more than 3 weeks! Anyways, what are some things you noticed happening to you in the week or days before going into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had no changes, nothing. It came on very suddenly for me.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:39 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My contractions got more severe and lasted longer after I had sex. My poo got kinda runny (my doc said that's cuz the body cleanses itsself to prepare for delivery)
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I had this deep Itch in my groin area so deep you couldn't Itch it lol both my sister had it too when we were dilating

MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 3:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I lost a huge chunk of my mucous plug about a week before, and a few days before I started having pink spotting. I also had really bad diarrhea for about a week before. I had braxton hicks contractions for weeks, so I never took that as any sort of indicator. I don't think there's really any way of knowing for sure....good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I was really tired the day before and the day of. I actually went into labor at my Lamaze class but didnt realize it was the real thing so I drove home. Once there, I had terrible diarrhea and soon after lost my mucous plug. She was delivered at the hospital within 3 hours.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2008