How would you handle it?

My husband doesn't want to be with me. I've tried to post the last 2 hours, but he wants time to himself and he said that he doesn't love me anymore. but after two or three months he changes his mind and wants to be with me. I love him for who he is and I want us to work. but do you think that you would have given up by now if you were me? I've been on and off with him for 8 years because of his problem. which is he is afraid to be in a relationship. How would you handle it? other then rudely reporting and deleting my posts that have nothing wrong with them. And by the way there is nothing wrong with this post. So please stop.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd be over with that right away. Love would not tell you those things, but I think you like the games because you keep posting about your personal relationship problems knowing he sees it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• no i don't like the games. i just get very mad when someone does that. they have no right to make me feel that i don't have any right to post. they shouldn't try to make me not to post.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Well...if your concern is more that he erases your posts and not that he says he doesnt love you and your relationship is in constant turmoil then...what about the drama are you staying for?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• no my DH isn't deleting them some other person on here is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• hmmm...why are your posts getting deleted?? That confuses me. As for your relationship, I personally could not be ok going back and forth with someone who has already told me he doesn't love me. I hope that does not sound judgmental as I have never been in your situation. The closest I have been is being with someone I could not read very well. I never knew how he felt because he rarely talked about his feelings and that in itself drove me crazy!! I say, if you can support yourself, LEAVE!! Do you have children with him?? That would make it harder but I would still leave. I was a single mother for 8 years and I tell ya, it was much better doing my own thing than dealing with an a-hole!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Leave him. He is wasting your time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• why would someone keep deleting your post?

the question you have to ask yourself is "do you think the relationship is worth the effort"? it's easy for someone who is not a part of this to say, "yes leave, he's wasting your time, there's to much drama, etc." nobody said love is easy, but it shouldn't only be hard for only one person in the relationship either. good luck!
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• maybe they keep deleting because they know that you will stay no matter their advice.you know you should leave him,i know you should leave him ,hell im sure he knows it too.but you wont will you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• A person who truly loves you would not toy with your emotions....and a person who loved themselves would not let them. Lose the Looser! Think about yourself for once...be good to you and others will fall in line.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2008