How often do you have "date nights"?

Just asking because tomorrow night is date night for me... once a week we go out as a family, but once every 2 weeks, or once a month DH and I go out dancing. Just curious to see if anyone else has a similar regiment.

Asked by heather_84 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• We use to have a date night once a week but since my Husbands schedule changed at work and he works nights and sleeps all day we don't have much time.
    But date night is a great thing and keeps the spice in the marriage .

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Date night? What's that? I can't remember the last time DH and I went out on a date.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's been years since we have gone out on our own without the kiddos.

Answer by ashisamom at 9:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• We go out as a family once a week. DH and I get date night once a month or so. At least now we do. I have a niece that turned 16 last September and she babysits for us now.

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• all the time!!! but we always take the kids with us on date nights. and we're usually in by 7pm. and we only go to kid friendly places like chuck e cheese or frozen yogurt shops. never a movie or dancing. mostly a mickey d's with a play place. ;)

Answer by rAbella at 9:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Like Mrs. Bat, I have to ask what a date night is. DH and I can't afford to go out, and finding a sitter for our son is like pulling hen's teeth! He is living with autism, and we can't afford respite care, and no one seems to understand that just because he is living with autism, he won't go into a meltdown at the drop of a hat.

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• We go out every once in a while, but nothing regular. Our DD often spends the weekend with my folks so we have time together or time to do whatever we want separately...

Answer by the_kimmers at 11:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Whats that? ;)

Answer by joceangel at 12:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• one day we will have date night. our son is only 3 months, and we dont have anyone we trust completely yet to watch him. so one day.

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 4:40 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Whenever he isn't in the field or doing some pointless training (military man), we have:

Date Night Fridays....Normally go to TGIF, Chilis, or a bar and eat junk food and have drinks
    Sleep In Saturdays- Sleep in late and go to the mall or park
    Sex Sundays- Stay in bed and have sex all day with junk food at bedside ;)

I suggest a naked week too! One week out of the year where you do EVERYTHING completely naked (in the house of course)

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2011