Does anyone else have a feeling that they can't keeep up on anything?

Ok here it is, I do the dishes like 2times a day and maybe 3 depending if we go out to eat on a friday night. Then i do the Laundry like every day or every other day and i still can't keep up with it. I take care of my kids and other peoples kids and never get time to myself.
at night i shower with my husband so i can relax, but do i get time for myself of course not.
I never go out with friends, i always do chores, take care of kids, husband and me. Why don't i get to get a good break once.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Home & Garden

• You need to schedule a breaktime for yourself. Give yourself permission to have time for yourself. Its hard - I know.
    robin1953

Answer by robin1953 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Being a Mother you are definetely busy, busy, busy. You are always the last one to eat, the last one to take a shower and the last one to take a break. I am a first time mom and have a hard time finding time for myself, by the time I get time alone, I am to exhausted to even do anything for myself. My advise to you would be when your son/daughter goes to sleep pick one thing you enjoying doing for yourself.
    mirandamommy

Answer by mirandamommy at 11:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• to mirandamommy- My sons go on naps at different times. My 5month old takes a morning nap for an hr and then a 12:30pm-3pm nap, then my older son who is 3 takes a nap at 2:30-3:345pm and by the time i lay him down and his friend down i am running to the school to get another child (that is not mine) and bring him to my house and help him with some of his homework. After he is done with homework he goes outside to play and by then the other kids are up, and i am feeding the 5month old his food. So as u can see no time for me.
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2011