Has the Obama drama gone down a bit?

Are there still haters out there? Let's spark up the "Spreading the Wealth" question again! j/k

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• well i still don't like him.....

and this question is purely drama.... 4:04am? stop starting shit and go to bed!!! or atleast get the balls to not click the anon. button when asking something like this
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I still don't like him also, but I will try to give him a chance. Even if some of you wont
    Tayandstevenmom

Answer by Tayandstevenmom at 7:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• well i mean what else is everyone going to do i mean he was elected into office and that is that are we just going to continue to be bitter and complain until the next election or are we going to move on. i know some will stay bitter and complain lol but i am moving on
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Well I didn't vote for him but I guess I'm stuck with him for the next 4yrs. So I just have to bite down and deal with him.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 7:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• What if his plan does work then what is to be said then............................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Well he was elected. I didn't vote for him but I figure I can be part of the problem, or part of the solution, or at least get the hell out of the way of the ones who are trying to make things work. Think about it and you might find out what is best for you, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• No, there is still lots of Obama drama. We've gained a prominent new hater in our midst, as well as gotten back an old one.

Yay.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yeah, I figure I got four years to bash him. There's a piece of paper somewhere in D.C. that says I can do that daily. And cafemom will provide a perfect vehichle to say " I told ya so", when his promises never come to pass.
    I've even changed my tv viewing habits from FOX to CNN, because CNN has actually started "going after him" too.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Haters? Yeah, whatever.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:44 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yes they are many bitter sour grapes in CM. but they too have freedom of speech. and maybe if tehy are bitetr and hateful here they can be civil in the real world. it might be an out let for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2008