What I dislike bout cafemom sometims

people are so freaking judgemental no matter how uch they say they are not. Like no one here (cafemom) has a sense of humor. Somethings should just be light and funny but ya be too freaking serious....i INT BOUT TO SAY NAMES or say this groups does it more it is a collective thing. Like damn why can't no one just laugh???

**only one in the world with a sense of humor**

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 9:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes it feels that way lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• no kidding!! sometimes it seems like the entire site is on the rag!! or needs to get laid, or something!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I got a sense of humor! There's a lot of women on here like that so i don't know what your talking about. And there will always be judgemental people, some just make it more obvious than others but you shouldn't let it get to you.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Feels like real life to me. The only difference is, people feel more comfortable being rude behind their big bad computers.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Trust me, I got the brunt of it today!!!... I forget I have say I am joking or Ha Ha and even then you get a knee jerk response that makes you question if they even read what you wrote.

How often do you want to laugh and say, get over yourself!!!!
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I think there's a lot of sense of humor on here. There's a time for seriousness and a time for humor. Where's your sense of humor, not here because you seem rude.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 10:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I couldn't agree with you more..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I think there's plenty of humor, like this:

(as stolen from v6)

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• A couple of days last week the Cafe Mommers had me falling out of my chair laughing; they were so funny. Sorry you missed it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• depends on what was said.. a lot of things i find funny, but sometimes people take things too far with their jokes. i read one somewhere (not on cm) that one person joked, " I just broke up with my Japanese gf, oh well there are more at sea"
    THAT IMO is too far and NOT funny. so if its something thats like that that could be offensive, i can understand people being upset.. out of curiosity what was said?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011