How to make bows

Wanting to start making my daughter's bows, and tutu's does anyone have directions they would find helpful thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have lots of information. But, I have to wonder...why you felt you needed to ask anonymously? I have a group with all that kind of stuff in it. But, it's hard to invite you to the group as anon.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• oh i didn't know it did , i must've clicked it by accident im not to sure. but, i've just started to get interested I wanted to get advice before i go all out tomorrow buying ribbon
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i'm sorry i dont know why it's posting anonymous?? i don't use this much just sometimes i use to use more before i had my daughter, i'm not sure how to make it stop
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Are you the one who just sent me the friend invite?
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Ya I've one simple idea for that. Cut a cloth of your choice in two squares. Keep the size of the cloth as per your desire & a lil room for the stiches. Now turn both the pieces upside down & sew them. Leave only a finger gap as unstitched so that the stitched cloth can be reversed. Neatly stitch the finger gap manually (with hands). Arrange a piece of ribbon matching with the cloth. Fold the cloth as how you used to for paper fans as a child. Fix the ribbion by starting at the centre of the sewed cloth giving one neat knot at the back. Your cute bow is ready.....   good

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• no i didn't send one im still trying figure out how to stop it from not showing my name and stuf. thank you for the answer anumeha, certian type of ribbon anyone recomends?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• when you are on the "ask a question" page, underneath the text box, there is a box that says "ask question anonymously". Make sure there isn't a checkmark in that box.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2011