Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

I avoid sex.....WITH MY HUSBAND (tmi) adult content

Ok so we have been together for about 6 1/2 yrs. Married for a month. And every since i had my son sex hurts. i have a tilted cervix which causes this and im sick of it. Almost every postion hurts in some way. I try to bear it but its so hard and its making me resentful towards it. Its been 3 1/2 yrs of this and im so tense everytime we do it. I know its better if i relax but im just waiting for him to hit my cervix and give me what feels like a contraction pain. What do i do???? He literally begs for it and i try so hard to get out of it. im scared hes gonna grow tired of the way that i am and think about going else where. i dont actually think he would cheat but you know its hard not to when im acting this way....

Answer Question

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 10:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

Level 12 (879 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • Talk to your doctor about this and see if they have any suggestions.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • They can surgically fix this. Talk to your doctor.

    Answer by specialwingz at 10:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • And, before you let surgery scare's minimally invasive. Only a couple of 1/2" slits that they work through. No big incision to worry with.

    Answer by specialwingz at 10:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • Where will the incision be?? have ytou had this surgery??? pm me plz

    Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • Also, there are kinds of sex that don't involve penetration. My SO and I did 'everything but' for 2.5 years due to a medical issue... It can be done, and FUN :)

    Answer by PeachyPeach30 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • yes i know but im all about some penetration lol

    Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • I haven't personally. But, my half-sister did. They went in vaginally and cut two 1/2" incisions one on either side of the uterus through the vaginal wall & one 1/2" incision at the bottom of her bellybutton. They did something in there that pulled her uterus back up to a normal position. I personally, had my bladder "slung". I had to have it done because of shifting due to having my sigmoid colon removed due to cancer. They actually made my incisions (again 1/2") on the outside to the left and right of the vagina and a bellybutton one. They used a Dupont webbing of some sort to sling my bladder back into position. I wish I knew more about my sister's surgery. But, she's not answering her phone right now. :-/

    Answer by specialwingz at 11:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • Well if you know there is a problem then you need to go to the gyn doctor and let them know what is going on with you, otherwise you will loose your man.
    Men are different from us if they go without to long they will stray not because they don't love you but because they have needs too and we can go longer than they can. YOu need to fix this or take the risk of loseing your man.

    Answer by dusty1962 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • this sounds like its more than just finding a better position. i would go to the doctors and tell them its affecting your life and its painful. they will tell you your options. GL

    Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 3:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • i say either the doctor, or maybe look up ways to make sex not hurt. i know what you mean though-- sex hurts me bad. not sure what he's hitting (maybe an ovary? since i have cysts) but man, it makes me cry. =(

    Answer by Shy_Dia at 12:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.