Ever have them days where you are busy all day but yet dont accomplish a whole lot?

i been cleanin most of the day, and ended up moving furniture around in 3 rooms, well traded items from 3 rooms, which was time consuming so when i was crossin off items on my to do list i only got a couple of things done that i wanted to do. at least my downstairs looks more organized and cleaner even though i didnt do as much as i wanted.... ( it is amazing how just relocated furniture and decor can make a world of difference, im so loving my house right now)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Home & Garden

• All the time. I will be busy all day, sit down at night look around and think to myself "what did I do today and why am I exhausted?"
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Hey, if you are loving your house, I would say you have accomplished quite a bit. :-)
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 10:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Ya at times the results might not be immediate but it does make a difference...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'd like to have a day not like that once in a while. I am overwhelmed.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2011