Neighbors that party

My neighbors are going crazy right now. They are screaming and laughing so so loud. Does anyone else have neighbors that do that?

amberdawnbarr

Asked by amberdawnbarr at 11:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It sounds like they are disrupting his sleep. If your neighbors know that you have children, they should at least have the decency to keep it down.One day when its quieter, walk over there and tell them your concerns. It sounds like you know them already.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I did last year. Some dude came out of the house all drunk and fell into my fence so hard he pushed it over. Booo on bad neighbors
    joceangel

Answer by joceangel at 12:52 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I live in the burbs and we have a few houses that party all night.Police are called regularly due to it being underage drinkers and pot smokers.They are ruining this neighborhood.Sad that they do not see all the children playing and people trying to make a family area.It is always a few that ruin it for us all.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I live between 3 bars and young neighbors that like to party. I don't really hear it unless it's really loud. My neighbors are pretty cool and usually turn the music down at 11ish.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• That would drive me nuts! My oldest son is a very early riser.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 11:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm not to keen on it. Especially since my DS just started making noise like he's waking up. I prefer quiet nights.
    amberdawnbarr

Comment by amberdawnbarr (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• No, I live in a quite cul-de-sac
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2011