My three year old stuffs his shirt...

He puts things in his shirt and calls them his bellybuttons. He also occasionally grabs women's breasts aka: bellybuttons. what's going on???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Knda wierd, ask him not to do so..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Why is he calling breasts, belly buttons? Teach him the proper terms for body parts and then tell him to STOP TOUCHING!!! It's time for a talk about privates and who is allowed to touch and who isn't.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• LOL. He's three!!! Relax. It's cute. Maybe you could explain about breasts and inappropriate touching, but don't stress about it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Also, if adults over react when he does it ... he maybe interpreting it as a form of getting attention... other wise I totally agree with judimary on this one ... why make a big deal out of it...( plus take pictures of him with his shirt stuffed so, you can haunt him with them when he is older.)... I have a journal that I wrote for each of my girls on crazy, funny, silly, sweet things and not to mention the "OMG I cant believe you did that stories" simular to stuff like this... They are teens and have the best time reading it with their friends about the when they were young... it brings them to tears and makes them laugh, then makes them hope they dont have kids like themselves....
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 1:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Don't let him grab other ladies' breasts but stuffing his shirt is just funny and age appropriate behavior. Let him call them belly buttons and don't make a big deal about it . It will pass.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2011