How i know god exists anyone else have a life changing event in which they know god helped them through please share.

How I know god exists. There have been several crisis in my life such as my mom passing away, where I just doubted everything. Every time I would prey god would answer my prayers one way or another. The last thing that happened to me was after I had gotten pregnant, I had a high risk pregnancy. I remember when I was nine weeks along I started bleeding real heavy and alot I rushed to the ER they ran alot of tests on me and wasn't sure if I had just passed the baby or not. I cried and preyed all night and into the next morning all I could do was prey and beg god to let the baby be ok. The next day when I went into see my doctor she compared the ultrasounds and said the blood sac next to the baby is gone the baby is there. I think you will have a normal pregnancy now. I know if I have faith in god he will make everything ok.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ya same here, I firmly beleive that God exists....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• God exist. I have so many answers to prayer in my life. I know it may not be life changing, but the lastest big answer was, back in September my hubby stubbed is little toe on a metal bar in his truck and broke his toe. When he went to the Dr, he put him on medical leave form work and said he was most likely going to have to have surery on the toe. His company headquarters is in IN and so on workmans comp, he had to do it in IN and see their Dr. When he finally got in to see their Dr after 3 weeks, they took new x-rays and when compared with the original x-ray the Dr was shocked. He said by looking at the first x-ray he would have had DH in surgery right away. He looked at the 2nd x-ray and he said he did not know how it happened, but the bone had turned back around, lined up, and was healing just fine. He immediately released him to go back to work. Priase the Lord, no surgery. God is alive and still working in our lives.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 11:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I know God exists...and more importantly that He loves us. As far as my personal experiences, I have had several hard times in my life, and I never felt abandoned. I may have asked God why he was allowing this to happen to me, but I always felt His love. He spoke to my heart and just told me to wait. During and after the loss of my first child to miscarriage, I literally felt HUGGED my God. It was profound to say the least! Also, my husband and I nearly divorced a few years ago, and I cried out to the Lord...and He answered! No kidding..I was laying there praying and begging God to tell me what to do, and the old hymn "Trust and Obey" started to play over and over in my head. It had been YEARS since I had heard that hymn, but there it was! It made me so calm. From that day on, I have never doubted that God is there...and He LOVES those who love Him. :) My He open the eyes of everyone reading this post and bless them!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 11:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• "my God" was supposed to say "by God". Sorry about that....
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 11:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• When I used to believe in god, nothing really solidified it for me.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:47 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I believe GOD exist I remember I was praying for him to save my husband cus my husband was a atheist and I told GOD please show him that your real and he started doing things in my husband's life and one morning my husband said to me GOD is real he finally revealed himself to me and all I say to GOD was thank you thank you for answering my prayer and ever since then my husband has been saved.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 7:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I believe in God because he's done a lot in my life, even when I didn't have a relationship with him i.e. praying, listening. A lot of people are hung up on the logical aspect of God, it's not sensible to believe in something that isn't tangible. But you have to have faith, and when you trust God, you learn that HE IS real, no matter the fact that you can't see or touch him. There are some misconceptions some people have, that if they pray for something they really want, they'll get it (should get it). And if they don't, "well then there isn't a God". But God doesn't work that way. HE gives us what we NEED, not necessarily what we WANT. We're human, and in the flesh. We're going to want things, they may be things we know we don't need, things we want for family/friends', and not just material things or such, but things pertaining to their/our health and situations going on..
    careph

Answer by careph at 8:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2011