Help me please

I am watching my 6 year old nephew. He is haveing alot of stomach pain. Is there anything anyone knows of to help him out?

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 11:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Call his parents or doctor.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• his mom is unreachable at the moment
    prego_jessi

Comment by prego_jessi (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• If he isn't used to being away from his parents could be stress. In a new place he might need to use the bathroom but not feel comfortable. Did he overeat? Is he acting sick otherwise?

I would call the parents and see if they have a sure fire tummy trouble thing they do (like rub his tummy or soda pop)
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• he spends almost every friday night with me. He's had alot of tummy problems for a year or so. I just feel bad, because I dont know what to do.
    prego_jessi

Comment by prego_jessi (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I would call the doctor. If hes had previous problems you should take him to the hospital.
    JellyBean1566

Answer by JellyBean1566 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Is he running any fever? I wonder if he does this at home. If it's chronic stomach condition, the parents should be getting him to a gastroenterologist and find out what's going on. Mom should at least have been reachable in case of an emergency. If you can't reach her then take him to the ER.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Call his Dr
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• papaya enzyme

Answer by rkoloms at 6:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• gosh I hope he is feeling better by now but I when my daughter has a bellyache I use a boo boo bag I got from a Mom on here. It is like the bags you put on your neck with rice in them that you heat up in the microwave. This have flaxseed in them instead of rice and you can heat them up and put them on their belly. It always works for my daughter.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• was it gas? If it happens a lot, his mom should check his diet.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2011