What I have learned from Cafemom

What have you learned since joining cafemom?

batjmom

Asked by batjmom at 11:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I've learned you can't take everything everyone says to heart and let it bother you that you have to just let some remarks roll off you like water off a ducks back
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I've learned who to joke with and to not, I now know what a troll is :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• is this a trick question?
    hmmm..i've learned that i'm a terrible mother because i only BF a month, before switching to FF, and i circumcised/vaccinated him, too. i'm a terrible wife because i don't give my dh bjs, and i've been known to hide certain foods to keep him from eating everything in sight--i should be a good wife and return to the grocery store every morning, so he can pig out again that evening.
    i've learned that just when i thought i was average, i found out i was either waaaaaay lacking or waaaaaay overdoing in some area, depending on who's response i read.
    i've learned a lot about people, to say the least.
    and i've learned to laugh a lot, in the process.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i've also learned that someone hates me, and votes me down no matter what i say. LOL!!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I've learned a lot about parenting trends and "wars" (debates). I wasn't even aware that women were so opposed on so many issues before this site.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I've learned that women can be a lot more hateful than I ever thought possible because of some of the ones who have passed through here.
    I've also learned I'm not the only one has to live in the broom closet.
    I've learned about things I probably wouldn't have learned about otherwise (like ebook readers).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I learned that no matter what you do they're ALWAYS a mother who think you are messing up your family. You give your kids a hotdog your a bad mom. You give your baby formula your a bad mom. You work outside of the home part time your a bad mom. You have uncircumized children your a bad mom. YOU CAN'T WIN ON THIS SITE!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I've learned that because I'm in my mid-twenties and am not a Republican, I must live in a trailer park and collect PA.

It was news to me.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• While there are alot of very nice, caring women,. there are some women who gets plain nasty and even at times vindictive. But thank God the warm and caring ones out number the bad apples
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's like google, but you can hold a conversation about a topic.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2011