Cafemom groups! What is your favorite?

What is your favorite cafemom group? and why?

batjmom

Asked by batjmom at 11:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sisters in Spirit because they give support and help when needed and don't bash
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• @Kathy.......LOL, I thought I was the onlky one!! It seems like everyone knew what they were doing. Then if I was asked a question I didn't know what it was then some might think I as stuck up!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• This is going to sound crazy but I've joined a couple of groups and I don't have a clue how they work, lol I do the introduction, and from there I'm completely lost! I can't believe I just admitted that, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Deals & Steals. They have posts that other moms find free or cheap stuff.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Stay at home moms cause they know what its like and at times have the best advice on how to handle toddlers!~
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My Pagan group because the ladies are awesome and supportive of each other. The group is almost 2 and there has been 0 drama amongst members. It's one of the few "safe" places I've found online to go to with problems, advice, encouragement, etc.

I love 20Somethings, because most of the ladies in there are pretty cool and lots of fun.

I love Pagan & Proud because there's a lot of great info and the ladies are great.

And there are a few others, mostly Pagan, that I love, but I'm drawing a blank on the names.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have tried the "stay home mom, but when I don't check it this much. Tow time I post something and only one person reply. I thougth if more people answer I would love it more
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• don't really know how to use the groups sorry
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• HEATED DEBATES.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 1:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2011