Pregnancies with the same gender vs different gender

I have 2 girls and I noticed that both pregnancies were pretty close to the same when it came to breast soreness and morning sickness. im preggo again and i haven't had either. just wondering if the gender = different pregnancy experience or have you have similiar symptoms with while prego with a girl and boy? In other words, were you more sick when you had a son vs. a girl, the same, less, ect...

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 11:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I guess you'll find out soon enough! Are you hoping for a boy this time around? I secretly was =) Love my girls but needed a little more testosterone in the family haha!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my girls (both pregnancies), I had extremely sore breasts, fatigue, moodiness, and aversions to certain foods. My last pregnancy, a boy, I had no symptoms what so ever. I was actually worried for a bit! I did have cravings with all 3 pregnancies though, that's pretty much the only thing they had in common. With the girls I was more of a bitch, with the boy I was more of a cry baby.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Nanixh--- makes me wonder if im having a boy this time. im 2 months and haven't been sick once and no sore breasts either.
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have had 5 girls and 1 boy and my symtoms were the same with all except my youngest DD , I didn't have any, I actually felt great until the end when I was big and miserable due to being over due,
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My first pregnancy was easy no morning sickness and delivery was not that hard. My second was different morning sickness, soreness, and after my water broke my labor still did not start so they had to give me pitocin and I gave birth the next day. Both pregnancies I had boys.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• With DS, I had no nausea/morning sickness and I was always in a good mood. I also carried him high. DH and I were pretty sure our 2nd pregnancy was a girl when I started feeling nauseous daily at about 3-4 weeks pregnant. I was a little crabby during this pregnancy and I carried her low. Symptoms were definitely different for me being pregnant with a boy vs. a girl.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• w/ my DD i never had any nausea and other than being tired all the time i had no pregnancy symptoms, carried low. w/ this pregnancy (ultrasound says its a boy) i was nauseous the whole first trimester, my body aches, i have trouble sleeping, basically ALL of the pregnancy symptoms minus throwing up, & he's way up in my lungs. im also an emotional wreck this time around, while i was solid w/ my DD. so yeah id say its been a completely different experience!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:32 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It's a good possibility. Then again, everyone's pregnancy is different.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• This is my second pregnancy and i am almost 20 weeks along.... with my first pregnancy i had a girl and i had no morning sickness or constipation or anything like that. Being pregnant with her was like a dream. with this pregnancy i had horrible vomitting and constipation along with heartburn! Way different then last time and guess what i just found out that i am having a boy!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have 3 boys and 3 girls and the only big difference with my pregnancies was the hair on my legs BARELY grew with my girls and was normal with my boys. I also had a very hairy tummy with my boys and not my girls.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2011