I need help with food

Ok most boxed food and bread has soy in it my 2 year old can't have it I have a hard time making something fast to eat any ideas? We are going to take a trip soon and can't let her eat out so I also need to go idea's to.

mandyandthree

Asked by mandyandthree at 11:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, simple, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have an intollerance to gluten, so I understand the process. Look for websites online that tell you if a product is soy "safe" or not, also get a list tricky ingredient words that mean soy but say something else. that way you can pick up easier food on a trip etc and just take a look at the ingredients to know if you're okay.

here's one for starters but I can tell you that you have a long road of research ahead of you. http://talk.sheknows.com/f967/dairy-soy-ingredients-safe-food-lists-265182/
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 9:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Have you googled recipes?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011