How do you discipline your 2yr old multiples? (ONLY FOR MOMS OF MULTIPLES)

I have twins and don't know what to do when they disobey. They LOVE to disobey mommy and daddy. When they are with grammy, nanna or someone other then mommy and daddy they are complete angels, or so I have been told. Overall I'm just curious what a mother of multiples should do when it comes to discipline.

The reason for Moms of Multiples only is I see it as a whole different ballpark for two kids the exact same age.

twinstartermom

Asked by twinstartermom at 12:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my boys are 18 months, not quiet 2 but they sure do know how to push buttoms like two year olds.
    its so hard because they feed off of each other so I know where youre coming from.
    for our disciple I just stay extremely consistant with time outs and the reasons for the time outs. for example I say "you need to get off the couch or you will go to time out that is your warning" and if they don't get off the couch i take them to time out. I do the whole supernanny time out thing, I get to their level and i say youre in time out for one minute because you were jumping on the couch and you didnt listen to mommy. if they get out I put them back without talking to them. when thy've stayed a minute, i get back to their level and say you went to time out because you jumped on the couch and you were not listening. you may not jump on the couch if you do you will go to time out. then i ask to say sorry and they hug and then we hug
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• and say i love yous and then we go back to playing. if they do it again, which tyelr usually goes straight back to the couch, we do it all over again.
    it really does help, and some days are better than others. but if you stay consistant they WILL learn.
    oh and the reason everyone says theyre angels may be because some grandmas and grandpas dont expect the same things, or have the same rules like if my boys dont pick up im like ~~why aren't you cleaning up but my parents don't notice that type of behavoir so, its different when its your own kid.
    plus they probably spoil them so kids are always like ~omg youre the best. grandparents are notorious for that spoiling thing. well at least my parents are lol
    good luck<3
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:00 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• They are individuals first. My girls twins were treated as individuals when it came to discipline.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2011