Has anyone ever really seen an ugly baby? Do you think they exsist?

I was just wondering cuz some snooty woman said my baby was ugly and I was wondering if there IS such a thing as an ugly baby...

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 6:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have seen babies that i thought were ugly..... You have nothing to worry about I saw the pic of your baby and he is BEAUTIFUL........ENJOY HIM
    gellato

Answer by gellato at 8:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• To its own mother, a baby is never ugly. But to answer the question, yes, I have seen ugly babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yes i have seen an ugly baby too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I've seen babies that have a pig nose. Most grow out of them. I can tell you when I first say my little girl who is now 7 I thought, "She isn't that cute." She was all smushed from the birth--well 7 years later she is gorgeous. I also think once the babies get a little fat on them they look more baby-like, as we are all used to the cute Gerber babies.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Aw, well from what I can see, your baby is not ugly at all! Shame on anyone who would actually say that out loud to a Mommy!.
    Janette81

Answer by Janette81 at 6:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Awwww thank you Janette!!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I once knew a girl who had a horrendously ugly baby, but of course she had no idea because to her, her baby was adorable, and of course no one would ever dare say it to her. (Although I was tempted one time when she told me how FAT I had gotten!)
    amityinireland

Answer by amityinireland at 7:19 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Omg, when my daughter was a baby, a few streets over had a baby around the same time. She invited me over so we could have coffee and enjoy eachother's babies. I hadn't see her baby before I got there. Omg, I was taken back because her poor baby had horrible baby acne, was really skinny and looked like a monkey. I was in shock but I didn't comment.

After a couple years, he grew out of his ugly phase and he was so CUTE!
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 7:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• well i'm sure your baby is not ugly dear,but yea i have seen ugly babies too. and who is the bitch that said your baby was ugly? i would've said yea well he'll grow out of it and be beautiful someday unlike YOU.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Oh yeah. My friends baby looked like a troll! But that little girl is I think 7 now and drop dead gorgeous! But yeah, she was an ugly baby.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2008