anyone here like this??

Okay so I feel like I am the only one. I feel like I have to know if I am pregnant NOW. I never can wait til after I miss my period. Its almost like a obsession lol. But my sister is not like that. She could be a week late and not even test and it wont bother me. I am very impatient with this. Am I the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I've spent a small fortuneon pregnancy tests over the years. I'm the same way.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:39 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• your not alone it makes me crazy me and my husband are tryin to get prego and i go crazy i swear i take like 2 test in between periods. unfortantally i got my period two days ago :( but we are goin to keep tryin and i know its still goin to make me crazy playin the waitin game. good luck
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Kinda but with this one I really didnt want to be prego right now.So I kept putting off the test and even went and bought tampons thinking i might start even though deep down i knew i was pregnant.I cryed at first but now im so happy and glad it happened but this is deff the LAST.(i already have 3 boys).Good luck mama and keep tryin.Keep us posted!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• LOL, I'm exactly the same. I don't know how people could just be 2 weeks late and not take a test. It would drive me crazy! With my daughter, even after I got a positive I took 3 tests in 3 days, just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating! YOu're not alone. Good luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Being that paranoid is understandable, but you're probably wasting your money because neither of my pregnancies even showed on a home pregnancy test until my period was 2-3 months late and i was having other symptoms. I don't trust those test, just listen to your body instead, even if that means waiting for that next period.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2008