So I got...

The Big "H" Herpes that is...I got it from this guy who never told me he had it and even denied it afterwards...Unprotected sex a no no...Well, my question is I've been with my BF for 2 years now and Yes he knows I got it and we use protection all the time but it still worries me that he might get it just because using a condom is not 100%...I want to have a baby with him and he does too in the near future...but I know this mean he will have to put his health @ risk...Im wondering if there's other way we can have this baby without him catching this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Health

• That sucks and I'm sorry. I have a relative with the same problem. I know that you are less likely to spread it between outbreaks, but it is still a possibility. I think your options are artificial insemination using his sperm, or doing it the old fashioned way and simply rolling the dice.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I would talk to your OBGYN and see what your options are.
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 8:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Artificial insemination. He donates then it is inserted into you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2008