What You Getting Ur Man For Xmas..I Have No Idea Lol

He Just got a PS3...I was thinking more games...he also wants the glyde phone from verizon But I don't know yet....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Shopping

• Depends on what he likes? Im getting mine some new clothes because he never buys for himself. I am also getting him an Xmod or a new video card for his comp. My dad hes into working around the house so I got him a gift card for Lowes. My fil he likes to drive around and gossip, so Im getting him a gas card & a robe. My son in law hes getting clothes and an mp3 player.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My husband decided that we couldn't afford to buy eachother Christmas gifts this year and that we should just spend the money on our son. That was fine with me and I agreed. And then he went and bought himself a $200 dollar birthday gift yesterday (his birthday is on Thursday) Nice huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Well it is his bday ;)...My boyfriend I agree we will spend $200 on each other this year that's not bad...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• a speaker system for his ipod
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:48 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• MINE IS GETTING COMP GAMES, THERMAL SOCKS, ANS COBE BRYANT/ REDSOX MEMORABILIA HES A BIG FAN OF BOTH
    IMANGELEYEZ

Answer by IMANGELEYEZ at 1:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• New surround sound as our went out....he wants the new zune for the gym and we found matching movado watches....think thats about it
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Mine is starting up a fish tank so he asked me to get him about 100lbs of live rock. He has also asked for a camera. Hoping I can get one that is going on sale black friday at Target.
    dylsmom

Answer by dylsmom at 5:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My BF is asking for new lenses for his glasses but that' gonna wait until after xmas, i'll be getting him the WOW xpansion pack and i'm looking into a telescope for him. We both love looking at the stars!
    mamacass260

Answer by mamacass260 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2008