irregular

For several months now I get my period 10 days after stoppingmy period, they are irregular because at one point I had a period for almost 2 months and they can go anywhere from 1 1/2 weeks to 2 months having a period. No matter how long I have it like10 days later after stopping poof it's there again. I don't know if I am still fertile or not. Knowing my period comes 10 days after stopping ,it has not arrived yet so it that ok , I really don't know how to say it becasue normally you go a month before getting period but I'm so use to it comming 10 days so i did not know if that ment i was pregnant or not. My period ended and I been occasionally having sex and my period ended 15 days ago. So my period is late because of what i am use to but it's not late if i was regular

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IDK, CALL DOC
    IMANGELEYEZ

Answer by IMANGELEYEZ at 1:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008