Light pink discharge one day then gone..

So; I had a pink tinge to my discharge that I noticed while going to the restroom last week. And have realized that I am almost 2months late for my AF. I don't always have regular AF's due to random ovarian cysts that I get from time to time. Anybody have any ideas as to what this discharge is?

Nicole H.

Asked by Nicole H. at 12:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• I guess my first question would be are you using birth control? If not, I have heard that sometimes when an egg reaches and attaches itself to the uterine wall it can cause spotting... Either way, if you are concerned call the doctors office.... they may tell you to take a prg. test..
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 1:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• With my daughter i had the same thing...two weeks after my period... wthen 3wks later found out i was pregnant. With my son i had pink discharge the day of my period.... i would take a pregnancy test and then call the doctor
    JAZ_MOMMY2

Answer by JAZ_MOMMY2 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• no. i was taking birth control but the program i was on ended so have been having trouble affording it. i am a single mom or one amazing little boy currently. i would be excited if i were pregnant again. scared as all heck but excited. and my bf would be amazing i think too since he isnt my sons bio dad but sure acts it. i didnt have this with my first pregnancy so as you can tell i was rather confused. if i dont start my AF by next month i will def take a test. so im taking it then generally it seems a day of light discharge and then nothing is caused from implantation?
    Nicole H.

Comment by Nicole H. (original poster) at 1:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2011