what funny, weird, or down right crazy sayings do your family use and you find yourself saying?

like my grandmother would say someone looked like they had been beat with an ugly stick. or he's so ugly he's cute.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• More _______ than carter's got liver pills...i always thought that was dumb lol. I always say ARE YOU EFFIN SERIOUS!? when presented with shocking news...or Seriously? when Im told something lol...its a bad habit.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• When we weren't listening or following directions, my mom would ask us if we had cloth ears.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My father would always say "Dig the shit out of your ears!!" if we weren't listening to him, and I say it to my husband ALL the time (I would never say it to my son though because I think it is mean)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Weesnaw (sp?) it's from a Sponge Bob episode. I use it when my oldest daughter is being over dramatic and acting like the world is coming to an end. When I say it she laughs and it makes her feel better.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 9:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• my dad always said when cooking and he was a good cook but " may taste like shit but it will fill you up" lol...or if we told him about something good we did...he would say " you want a badge or a chest to wear it on"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• my husband & dd say (good goodly ) lol i think that's how its spelled when something don't go quite right :) & i say to my kids when their tale has gotten beyond belief ( do i have stupid stamped on my forehead?) but you have to pull your hair back when you say it :)

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• oh mylanta , barnacles ,quietate (spanglish)lol, lol out loud
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My "hillbilly" husband always says he's "like the little boy who shit his britches, aint got much to say."
    AuntGranmaStace

Answer by AuntGranmaStace at 9:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My Gram was the queen of these weird sayings when I was growing up...idk where she came up with them. Uglier than home made soap....fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. You're making it "worser"...bad grammer on purpose. The list goes on. Funny how some things just keep on with each new generation.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• "This road is slicker than dog doo". lol. I don't say that but I heard it from my cousin when it was raining one day. My husband jokingly says "Mayonnaise a lot of people in here." haha making fun of the rednecks.

TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2008