Do you like Scentsy?

I just recently started using scentsy, and I hosted my first Scentsy party tonight and got a free warmer and 3 scents!! So excited. I love the scents they have too. My favorites are blueberry cheesecake, Beach, Sugar, and Honey Do. Do you like Scentsy? What are some of your favorite scents?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• FYI: Scentsy is flameless, wickless & is food grade oil so it is non toxic for kids & pets. The wax doesn't get hotter than paraffin wax so when the cubes you are melting lose their smell, just dump the wax in the trash & then wipe the dish out with a paper towel. If there is still scent left & you want to change to a diff scent, then just pour the hot wax back in the container :) It is melted w/ a simple light bulb 25 watt or lower so you don't have the fire hazard worry especially if you leave it on overnight or if you leave - it is just like a night light!
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have never smelled any of them. Are they just as good or better than other candles ??
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• love it! i tend to like the spicy, woodsy scents. i'm drawing a blank right now, though, on the exact names.
    there's one..'welcome home' that is nice, too.

i tried the ones walmart carries, and they are nice, but the scents don't last nearly as long as scentsy. i find i have to toss those a lot quicker. i'll stick to scentsy from now on!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I like them! I like hmmm...I think it is cranberry something. Haha, it is dark red anyway :P
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:25 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yer and one that i like is flirtatious, or something like that
    Zapata5

Answer by Zapata5 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Haven't tried Scentsy, but I love Candles by Victoria.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 2:11 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I like them better than candles because it's not a open flame, you can even leave them turned on when you are out of the home. THe candy apple one smells SOOO good. The blueberry cheesecake one will scent your whole house. And its cheaper than candles because the bars are only $5 and they last a LONG time!
    AprilDJC

Comment by AprilDJC (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yes I have the flirtatious one in my bathroom, in one of the little plug in warmers
    AprilDJC

Comment by AprilDJC (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Where would I get the Scentsy at?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I love Scentsy & in fact just started selling it :) I knew when I got 10 bars from the party I hosted & then another 10 from the party my friend hosted that I needed to start selling it. It's a little slow starting for me though as I don't know tons of ppl here in So Cal
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2011