Motion Sickness lately?

So for the past week in the morning when I drive to school after I eat I feel so queasy then when I go home I sit in the passenger side and my husband drives and I feel so sick. Then today I was driving with my mom and I seriously thought I was going to puke all the way home and my throat was getting tight and dry cause I was so nervous.What could be causing this I'v never had this problem before?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• well of course you could be pregnant but you can also have motion sickness if your ears are messed up such as stuffy or have fluid. I've always gotten a bit motion sick in cars but when I got pregnant (before i knew i was) I would feel sick if i turned my head to switch lanes and what not
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'm thinking that you may be pregnant as well. I would check into the possibility of that & then call the dr to see if you have something inner ear going on
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 3:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2011