Is this normal?

6 months pregnant w/ twins and cant decide if i want to be happy or sad. I can laugh one minute and cry the next. This is my 3rd pregnancy so I know that its common but it seems so much more with the twins??? Do I have like more hormones because its twins or am I just losing my mind?

Momma_Jess83

Asked by Momma_Jess83 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a friend that has twins and she said it was like double everything. She was very emotional and I was shocked when I had my baby that I wasnt like that but I guess with everyone its different. Congrats on your little ones :)
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Thank you!
    Momma_Jess83

Comment by Momma_Jess83 (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I agree that it's normal. Just warn the people around you that you might be moody and also keep reminding yourself that no matter what you feel, it will pass. Surround yourself with positivity to reduce the chances of anything trigger negative feelings. And try breathing exercises when you feel all mixed up.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I am pregnant with #3 & things are diff this time than my 1st two so I can't imagine the hormones & emotions with twins! I am sure that what you are going through is normal. Hope you get the the last couple months ok
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i think you are perfectly normal.... i would think that yes you would have more hormones because you are having twins!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• normal hun
    1lilmiracle

Answer by 1lilmiracle at 10:38 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• normal. Congrats!!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2011