What are some really good games to play with my 7 month old ?

I am a first time mom with a 7 month old and I want to play games with him but have no clue. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate them so much !

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 1:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Peek a boo & pointing everything out - I know that others give ya funny looks when you're talking non stop to an infant but I think it pays off. My now 3 yo knew over 100 words by his 18 month mark & shortly after that started to learn his letters. His pedi thinks IQ is over 140. I am a SAHM & used to be a very talkative, social person so after quitting my job to stay home w/ him & not really knowing many ppl out here in So Cal, I started talking alot to Cole since I didn't have anyone else to talk to :)
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Peek-a-boo, This little piggy went to market..., Round and round the garden..., and just sing to him, take him for walks outside in a sling so you can really talk to him and show him stuff. It's a really beautiful age. He will grow up fast, so make the most of it!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Thank you for the ideas I like them :) I ordered books to get ideas but thought this would be fun to ask on here.
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have six kids; the youngest is two and a half and the eldest is 20. I'm looking forward now to grandchildren so I can play those games again! ♥ Very nice question; you should also post it in some groups where you'll get more replies!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2011