Thinking about piercing... adult content

my clitoral hood. I have the hardest time being able to O after i had ds and i've always wanted to get this done... anyone have any other solutions? Cuz this SUCKS!

lashes325

Asked by lashes325 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I have my hood pierced, no idea about other solutions, though. Maybe some of that female arousal gel? I've heard it's supposed to make things a little more sensitive. I love my hood ring, though, and I'm so glad I got it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:08 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• How old is your DS? It took me over 2 years to get back to "normal" in the sex department, after the birth of my daughter. Couldn't O or even really enjoy sex for the longest time. All good now, though, and I didn't have any surgical help. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• How about a vibrating ring?
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:31 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Oh honey, no! Hardware is not the answer. A little time, a little patience, some tenderness, those are answers. Don't panic, it will get back to the good ol' times!
    AnnaF9000

Answer by AnnaF9000 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i would wait till you have healed completely before you decide to get your hood pierced, also check out the christina, its a piercing right above your clit and offers more stimulation from the ball ring than a hood piercing would (hood piercing if done wrong can cause permanent nerve damage) i used to be a piercer, but im not a fan of blood-born pathogens
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 3:40 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• GO FOR IT! I plan on getting a pleasure piercing soon! I suggest the Christina rather than the clitoral hood. I heard that it was more stimulating and less painful than the hood. I suggest getting one of those G-Shots too....You'll be on the roof ! LOL!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• How about training your partner in finding your G spot?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• How about yoga instead? There is a way to do deep belly breathing that will increase response.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 12:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• wanted it done as well however..heard that it causes less sensation over time and even damage if not done properly

..try toys..and is it more physical or mental reaching climax? also any new meds.. sometimes diet affects it as well..u may need to see your ob/gyn could be a hormonal imbalance..i would check out other things 1st..hardware sounds like a solution but u gotta discover what the underlying cause is first
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• my ds is gonna be a year old on friday. It's kinda depressing to not be able to and i know he feels a little down not being able to make me O. i faked it once just so he would be happy and i wouldn't feel so bad for making him feel bad and he got upset and i felt a little ashamed.
    lashes325

Comment by lashes325 (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2011