Worried

I do not want to go to the hospital, BUT, menstrual like cramping, lower back pain, increased pelvic pressure. I experienced this last night also, but I went to bed and felt fine the next day. I thought that episode was from overeating, and also i did not have the back pain or pressure. I am also having my regular Braxton Hicks contractions, which are slightly painful normally, but this pressure and cramping is making it worse.

Go, or call the on call OBGYN, or go to bed?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 2:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I hate going to the hospital.  I have to say though, always better safe than sorry. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yeah... I know. But I want to sleep in my own bed... OH, by the way, I am 27 weeks pregnant.
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 2:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Umm since you are 27 wks pregnant, I also agree - better safe than sorry. If you are in actual labor, you'll want to be there & if not, then you can go home & sleep in your own bed. Not worth risking the baby if you are in labor or something is going on IMO
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• that early they can stop it if you are if you catch it in time you would not want to have the baby this early
    glamz2lov

Answer by glamz2lov at 2:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i would call your ob and he or she can advise u better on what to do. good luck!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Hug your bed goodbye and head to the docs....at 27 weeks, you don't want to chance it.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I would go to the hospital or call the doctor at the very least.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 8:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2011