What is the

What is the strangest thing you have used for a diaper? Why did you have to use it? Did it work? The other day I ran out of diapers and it was not a big deal till bed so I got two pairs of short and stuck pads in them it worked.

glamz2lov

Asked by glamz2lov at 2:40 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh wow, lol.  I've done the pad thing.  I've used tshirts, bandannas, etc.  Just about everything I could find I had to use. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Anything that can wrap snugly around a little booty has been used as a diaper in an emergency lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have never had to use something other than diapers but I did run out of newborn diapers during a photo shoot one day so I had to put a size 4 on my 1 week old so that was interesting. I have read that using pads on a diaper that is placed on a child backwards is a solution for those that keep taking their diaper off. The pad helps absorb stuff since the diaper is on backwards :) Also using pads for bedtime for a heavy wetter :)
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• when I had my son, after having 3 girls I found a pad in the front of the diaper do wonders because all his pee was up front anyway to answer the question I have used folded up receiving blankets or kitchen towels
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• A shop rag in my husbands truck.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2011