Im 6 months pregnant and after having sex with my husband i always have this sort of runny discharge, i think, or maybe im leaking? I always have to wear a panty liner after if not my underwear get wet. Has this happened to anyone? Is it normal? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Is it sperm?  I'm not trying to be rude I am just saying.  I went to the hospital because I had peed on myself and thought my water broke and I've also been because I thought my husbands sperm was my water breaking. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• MrsHouston asked my question =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Sounds like his semen. (Not sperm, those are the microscopic swimmers IN the semen.) I'm not pregnant and I have always had that problem too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• it could be semen. but let me ask you this which hole is it coming out of?!
    1lilmiracle

Answer by 1lilmiracle at 10:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I always have this problem. It is most likely his semen. I'm sure the fact that you are pregnant and married you guys feel comfortable enough to not wear condoms so it's most likely semen. I used to think to myself that peeing and wiping after sex should dry me up but nope! I'd be leaking some more LOL It goes all the way in there and it will come back down runny. JUST IN CASE though, I would check with your doctor but don't worry about it, it's nothing bad. I'm almost due and when I had sex recently it was so much watery discharge or semen coming out of me, but by now I'm used to it. LOL
    Goodluck congrats and XOXO :)
    ohprettymommy

Answer by ohprettymommy at 1:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• same thing happens to me but its just my husbands sperm lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• sounds like sperm. Do you go to the bathroom after sex?
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2011