How was everyones week?

It seems like this was one of the worst week since I started taking Depakote over 6 weeks ago. I've been annoyed with the dumb people in my family and have came to a conclusion. I am moving and they would probably never hear from me ever again. I am a bit tired at this point. The abuse seems to have progressed ever since I moved to Georgia. I am notgoing to allow it to manifest any longer.

Tell me about your week.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 3:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• My week is going ok. So glad it is the weekend as I have schoolwork that I need to get done & it's too hard to try & get it done while I'm taking care of a 3 yo & 18 month old LOL

Also trying to get more Scentsy parties lined up as I just started selling it so want to try to have at least 1 party per month. Finding it hard to do though when I don't know that many ppl in So Cal!

Sorry to hear that your family is causing you stress :( Hope it gets better soon!
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 3:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I am sorry that you had a bad week. Intrusive family members can be challenging to deal with.

My entire family (except for DH) has had strep throat this week. DH feels fine and doesn't really understand why we are grumpy. Isn't that always the case? Lol.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 7:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'm sorry you're having a hard time, Mama. Keep your chin up! As for my week, it's been pretty good :) I'm on meds for depression, and I think they are finally starting to work like they are supposed to after another dosage increase. I'm getting back into my old hobbies and I just love it!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My week was full of stress, I am to lazy to clean or to cook (lazy for everythin) so I hade to push my self every minute.
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My week went ok had a few down moments but lived through them
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2011