ADDING BANNERS

I found some banners I would like on my page but I can't figure out how to attach them.Could some one please help? I was ablr to change the background but I want a banner from another source

rissah

Asked by rissah at 9:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You will have to more specific about what you are trying to add. Is it a widget or just a graphic?

Most often you can add something to your profile by using a rich text widget. Try copy/pasting it into the field. Or you can save it to your computer and add it as a photo. If the photo has a URL then you can add it through the add a photo link as well, just choose the add a url option instead of browse.

You can pm me if you need more help. There are also some great profile groups that can give you step by step for specific items
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008