Is there anyone in your life who...?

you find yourself fantasizing about other than your DH/SO/BF?

My son started Karate a few months back, and his instructor, is soo sexy. I would never cheat on my hubby, but I have to admit I spend most of the hour we are there staring at the instructor and not actually watching my son.

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 9:22 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LMFAO. My son was in Karate and I would check out the instructor too. He was HOT!

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Oh for cryin out loud! My DD's science teacher is soooo fine. Going to parent teacher conferences is like getting ready for date night! Too funny!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• lol... I almost choked on my cherios!!!! WE are allowed to think about whatever we want- you KNOW they do.

ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 9:41 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Even if a guy does appear to look really good I don't stare him down. It's disrespectful and I don't "fantasize" about anyone other than DH either. I mostly don't even pay attention to other guys. The sexiest guy on earth could probally walk by and i'd comlpetely miss it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• oh anon, that's no fun. My husband has said he doesn't care who I fantasize about, so long as I am only with him. And of course I don't "stare him down", but I can't help but get lost when watching him.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I am with anon on this one. I find my husband to be the sexiest man on the planet. Its just not us I guess anon....but I dont find anything wrong with it if it is your thing.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:53 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Well I didn't say I stared him down, I said I checked him out. There is nothing wrong with LOOKING, it's called being human and if you think your hubby doesn't fantasize or look you are sadly mistaken. I love my hubby, and we both like to look and we both have our favorite celebrities. It's just a natural thing to do sheesh lol.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I LOVE men in uniform, My man is in the Army so I go to base all the time...nuff said!

He doesn't care, he knows I love him and would never do anything innapropriate so he thinks it's cute when I droll over all the cammo clad soldiers and then attack him later that night. BTW my man is hot and I have never been so attracted to anyone else I have ever been with.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 11:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have this thing about really well-dressed men with dreadlocks. There's a guy who works on the same street that I do who has these gorgeous blond dreads and wears a 3 piece suit every day. The combo just kills me. I'd never actually do anything about it, but I do check him out every time he walks by.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008