Need an opinion.

Okay. I just facebooked a man who was a student-teacher at my high school over ten years ago. He helped conduct the school band and the choir, which I was in. I have not spoken to him in ten years and the first thing I find when I look at his profile photos are a picture of him and I at the very concernt he conducted. It's only of him and I and the rest are of his other classes after he left my high school.

What do you think it means? I mean. I don't want to dig for something that isn't there, but do you think he had a crush on me? Cause I certainly had a crush on him in high school but of course being that he was some-what of a teacher it was a no no, so I didn't tell him until after I graduated. But to see he held on to a photo of him and I when I know for a fact he despised teaching at my school, is weird to me. lol

Sorry for rambling but it just kinda lifted my spirits a little. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Umm he might have a crush on you. If ya'll are both single just talk for a while and see what happens.! Good Luck.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 4:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• OMG that's totally sweet!  Are you going to ask him out?  Maybe just for coffee or something and get a feel for him again?!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Good luck!!! sounds like there are sparks flying already. :)
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:32 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• If he was a student teacher, he couldn't have been much older then you, right? Keep up talking with him on FB. If there is something there, it will come out pretty quick. Especially given that he said you were a sweetheart!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I would totally be flattered by that!  Do you plan on contacting him and asking him?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You could message him and tell him that the photo brings back memories of the huge crush you had on him in high school. If he doesn't reciprocate, you can play it off as reminiscing.

ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 7:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• To me it sounds creepy lol but I guess if I had the crush I would feel differently.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• sounds like something to me!
    masonbunch

Answer by masonbunch at 10:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I might ask. It's still nice and flattering either way. Wow!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• So I left a comment on the photo. I said nice photo and he said I was a sweetheart. Awwww!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2011