Im sick of my hair.. vent... need tips also pleaasseeee help

well i have long, straight, fine, blonde hair.. you all would probley think aawww i would like long hair but the thing is i have recently gotten a hair cut i dont want it short or anything jsut wanted it styled and i got layers and it shaped out on me face and off cause got the dead ends off (like i always get) well i dont look different and im sick of me bloddy well hair i chuck it up in a bun every day cause man im sick and tyered of it im not happy with it and i wanna be happy with myself and feel good but i dont and its about the hair thats making me feel like this!!!! i never used to have this problem i used to love my hair play with it, brush it, put it in different styles,.. no im just NOT happy with it anyone got any ideas or anything please help me in any way you can

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 4:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Man, that's hard to read! You ever hear of sentences? ^^ I too have long fine blonde hair, but I enjoy it. Not really sure what your issue is. The layers?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• im just not happy with it it. looks the same, its not the hair cut its jsut that im not happy with it i chuck it in a bun everyday... and would like some tips mabie if you cant help forget about it!!!! i used to put it in different hairstyles everyday and play with it ect,ect and im jsut sick of it hard to explain if you dont understand what i have already said.. and whats soo hard to read ?? i was in a rush kinda thing
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 4:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Just not really clear on the problem. My daughter has long hair too, and she just takes the time to play with it when she's bored. She plaits in and teases it out and puts it up in ponytail holders in various styles.

Maybe your problem is a more general lack of interest in your life right now? Maybe you need a holiday or a fake tan or a massage or something, just to feel better, generally?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 5:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• its ok yer nah i think it could be lack of interest in myself as i am a first time mommy and have an 11month old daughter im happy with life and stuff i oviously care more for my daughter and my man and putting there needs first.but im happpy to do that. and i do care for myself but yea im really just not happy with my hair!!!! it will be grate once my daughter starts playing with it =) it just in the same old hairstyle everday and i muck around with it like i used too and i have just lost interest with it and now it gets knotty and stuff so i cant be botheref getting the knots out so i put it in a bun lol
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 5:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• maybe for a change ~ temporary color ~
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 7:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Maybe you can put some spiral curls in were the layers are and flip up the ends on the bottom, it will give it some volume and it will look pretty.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have long, straight hair black hair. The style I use is a side part with full bangs. I have used this style for years and it seems to work still. If I want a different look (rarely) I braid, put it in a ponytail, or what I call the loose Jennie look. It is a little hard to advise you on a hair style when I can't see the shape of your face or your hair.

gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 8:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• whe i feel like this i normally go and chop off those long locks in favir of a shorter fun style. long locks can be beautiful, but tedious and if you aren't up to it, can remain boring. a short cut that can be worn in versatile ways can really lift your mood (especially if you have naturally straight hair and can do a quick was and go look that is more practical for newer moms with infants or babies).
    i don't see a pic, so it's hard to suggest a good cut for your face shape (you can pm me if you'd like).
    also.. with a short versatile cut, throw in some peek-a-boo low lights and BAM. new styles daily!!wear it to the left and you look natural, to the right and bam a stricking low light style that really wows them, clip some back and again a whole new look.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2011