is it just me?

well i must've pissed a few people off yesterday with our believing in santa discussion. i posted a question this morning and only got one response (so i deleted it) is it me? or is it just one of those days where people are busy and just not respondin?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just woke up. I would have answered a Santa question. We believe.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• hey if they got mad over that heck with them lol...hope you have a nice day

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Have some patients Jodi. The santa Q has been asked over and over and over... I spread my pennies around w/Q's I can relate to. Dont take offence. I've posted numerous Q's, some got many many answers, some only got one. :) I'm at work...shhhhh...
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 9:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Don't get your panites in a bunch mama...I think it is just more likely everyone is busy with Thanks Giving plans. I read that thread yesterday and I did not answer because I was at work and short on time. I am 42 with 5 kids and my first set of three I just did the Santa thing. Now I am older and think about things a bit more...and have considered the "spirit of Santa" thing with my boys that are now 3 and 2. I am searching for a happy medium because I don't want to rob them of that giddy excitement...or have them ruin it for someone elses kid. Then I think...well you can't see God either...is it wrong to raise them believing in him? What's a mother to do?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i'm not getting many responses either, but I just assume others are busy with their holiday preparations.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:38 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• What was the Q? I hve not been on in a while....but like the first anon said...heck with them! People get too easilt offended in todays society so take what they say (or dont say) with a grain of salt.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• thanks ladies i know everyone is probably busy. just in the mood to talk or at least i was have to run now. so have a good day. oh and zoekatsmom what is the number to your work? i'd like to speak with a supervisor please. lol just jokin have a good one ladies and happy thanksgiving.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2008