how do i feel better

I had a epidural put in my back when i had my daughter and now i have extreme back pain where they put it in and its just in that certain spot. Without meds i cant take care of my daughter at all and im stuck in bed cause i cant move that well it even hurts to sit straight up i have to be laying on a hard surface to even feel any releaf. I dont know if im the only one who has had this problem or are there some others who have experianced the same thing if so any advice????

TattooedMilf

Asked by TattooedMilf at 1:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• Mine wasn't that bad, but I did end up with some major back issues after my epidural. Lots of pain in the spot it was put in. It just makes me angry because I didn't even want one (got it only to avoid a c-section, my doula even suggested it and she is anti-epidurals).

I wish I had better advice but since mine wasn't as bad as yours sounds I don't have any words of wisdom, just a *hugs* and I hope you get the advice youre looking for!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 3:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• there are two products that I know about with amazing healing properties all over the body one I sell on my site called Thai-go its a wonderful berry drink I think its the best I've ever tasted. It is so powerful that all the antioxidents cause a sunscreen in you too. It helps people with all kinds of pain as well. It wouldn't hurt for you to try it. Just email me for the address and the other I just heard about last night when they introduced a new health breakthrough to us as this siminar. Its called Stem Cell Enhance. what it does is cause your own bone marrow cells (just a few) to be released into the blood stream and travel all over the body to grow new cells where the old ones have died or been damaged. I feel like through all of the evidence they told about that this could work for you as well. If you are interested in this email me for my friends # and she will tell you all about it and see what you think. God BLess!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2008