New to Twitter and not sure what all the fuss is about lol

Okay...so I'm still awake at 4:51 in the morning lol and maybe I'm delirious from sleep but I thought "hey, let me see what all this Twitter business is about" lol

So I joined (@MrsLucky209....just in case anyone wants to follow me lol WINNING!)

And to tell you the truth....I'm really not sure what all the hype is about lol....maybe because it's the buttcrack of dawn and no one is awake yet lol.....I'll give it a chance though...I didnt really think Cafemom was going to be the place for me either and now I'm on here every chance I get lol

Do you Twitter???

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 7:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• no i dont twitter. i think i checked it out one time a while ago and thought it was pretty dumb and didnt understand what all the fuss was about. so i never went back. lol of course i was kinda confused as to the whole updates and stuff. they say such and such (actor) said this on twitter but i always thought it was just a big webpage that the whole world could see everyones updates and posts. but then i heard of people posting stuff like going shopping or going to the bar tonite or going to the bathroom now and i thought like i really want to know every step of another persons life. so i quickly lost interest.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I do (@wendythewriter), but I generally use it to promote articles on my site, or photos I've just put up. I do occasionally tweet other things, like learning Javascript or something else going on unrelated to my site, just to make sure I don't get in trouble for using it just for promotional purposes. I do follow a few people, the main one being my SO, but I'm not obsessed with it like some people are.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have an account, but honestly, I don't get all the hype with it either, so I hardly ever go there.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think its more for following celebs n gossip
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I haven't been on twitter in ages. I lost interest in it.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:57 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I joined and did it for a day, didn't understand what the big deal was and really between cafemom and facebook I do have cleaning and cooking and kids so I really don't have time for more things to diddle with
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I follow twitter. Actually I get a lot of news from twitter.
    I think a lot of people just follow celebrities and other news agencies and stuff. That's what I do. I find it hilarious to see what random celebrities tweet about. Kevin Smith tends to tweet a lot but it's usually vulgar and I wonder what his wife thinks of the things he says. Wil Wheaton is freaking hilarious, especially his conversations with his cat. And I get new about things happening on my favorite shows. But I don't really tweet myself. I just read occasionally.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I tried it but I rather facebook or this site. Ive only few followers though.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 4:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2011